What is a hospital passport?
- A hospital passport belongs to the person and holds a lot of important information.
- A hospital passport will help hospital staff understand your needs – communication, managing your anxiety, understanding your behaviour, nutrition, how you tell us you are in pain, important people in your life, what you are like when you are well.
- Someone who knows you well can help you complete your passport.
- Please bring your hospital passport to hospital when you visit or when you are admitted as an inpatient.
- The information in your hospital passport will help our hospital staff get your treatment right and involve you in your care.
How do I get a hospital passport?
- Ask us on the below contact number for a hospital passport.
- Download one here.