Community Integrated Care Team (ICT)
The Integrated Care Team (ICT) is a community based nursing and carers team that works 24/7, 365 days per year providing nursing/care visits to patient that are registered with a Wakefield GP in the district surrounding area, providing support in a patient’s own home.
Our ICT provide:
- Rehabilitation at home - supporting early discharge from hospital
- Rapid response - preventing unnecessary hospital admissions
- End of life care - for patients wishing to be cared for in their own home
- Intravenous antibiotics in own home
- Out of hours district nursing visits
Our ICT can be contacted via our Single Point of Contact (SPOC) team on 01924 327591.