Community dental services
Please click one of the links below for more information on our community dental service:
The Community Dental service is a referral only service, providing a comprehensive range of specialist dental care such as:
- Treatment for adults and children with special needs.
- Treatment under general anaesthesia for adults and children with special needs.
- A general anaesthetic service at Pinderfields Hospital for dental extractions for children age 3 to 15 years.
- Oral Health Promotion Service which provides oral health advice and information to all health and teaching professionals within the Wakefield district.
- Dental screening of children in special needs schools.
We are based at:
Wakefield Community Dental Clinic
11 Bond Street
We are open Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5.00pm. Some clinics are not open every weekday.
Patients are usually referred by a healthcare professional, although some self-referrals are accepted.
You can contact Wakefield Community Dental Clinic on 01924 327520.
You can find information about children's oral health on the Wakefield Government website.