Coronavirus information in accessible formats
There are a range of Coronavirus resources available in a range of accessible formats such as easy read, video and audio below:
Stay Alert Symptoms poster
Watch this video here:
Health Education England has produced a number of resources about Coronavirus in easy read format.
Our website uses BrowseAloud™ which can be activated when using Google Chrome. This allows infomation to be provided in a range of additional ways, as it:
- translates text on the webpage into other languages
- will also read the text aloud in the required language and you can download it as an MP3 file
- highlight each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page
- will read Images, PDF and Word documents in their original format
- magnifies text to your chosen font size and font style
- masks areas of your screen to make it easier to read
- provides dictionary definitions for words.
To use this:
- Open your broswer in google chrome
- Click the BrowseAloud™ symbol on the top right of your screen
- On the top left a toolbar will appear. Highlight the start of the text you’d like to start reading and press the play button to hear it read aloud.
- Please be aware that BrowseAloud may not always translate accurately.