Ear, nose and throat surgery
Please click one of the links below for more information on our ear, nose and throat surgery service:
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) services diagnose and treat conditions of the ears, nose and throat in adults and children, including:
- Chronic middle ear disease
- Acute and Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Tonsillitis and Pharyngitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Salivary gland problems
- Head and neck cancers
- Benign voice problems
- Children’s ENT conditions
- Surgical thyroid disease.
Types of ENT surgery include:
- Tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils)
- Adenoidectomy (removal of adenoids)
- Thyroidectomy (removal of thyroid)
- Biopsy and treatment of cancers of the throat, voice box and nose.
- Surgery for chronic middle ear disease
Functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
For more information on our ENT services please visit the Ear nose and throat pages here.
Day Case – all three of our hospital sites
Short stay surgery – Pinderfields and Pontefract Hospitals
Inpatient surgery – Pinderfields: Ward 32
|Luke Condon||Otology and thyroids|
|Susan Clarke||Paediatric ENT|
|Helen Cruickshank||Head and neck cancer and voice|
|Victoria Ward||Rhinology and Paediatric ENT|
Two rotating career registrars
Five junior doctors