Making a donation is really easy to do and really does help provide improved patient care.
You can donate by:
- Donating to our Just Giving website: http://www.justgiving.com/midyorkshospital
- Visiting one of our General Offices at our hospitals (Dewsbury, Pinderfields and Pontefract) and donating by either cash or cheque
- Using one of our on-site contactless giving boxes
- Using our EasyFundraising link to donate to us for free while you shop: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/myhospitalsnhscharity/
- Sending a cheque (please do not send cash) to the Fundraising Team directly. Please make cheques payable to:
'The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust Charitable Fund'
and send them to:
MY Hospitals Charity
Trust HQ & Education Centre
Regardless of how you donate, you can add 25% to your donation, at no extra cost to you, by utilising Gift Aid. To be able to do this, the donation must be from yourself and the amount of Income and Capital Gains Tax that you are to pay in the current tax year must be equal to 25% of the donation.
If you wish to donate by cash or cheque, a Gift Aid declaration form is available: Gift Aid Declaration form [doc] 192KB which you can complete and return when handing in your donation to one of the General Offices or by post.
For any queries relating to donations please contact our Fundraising Co-Ordinator on 01924 546017
We welcome any individuals or organisations wishing to fundraise on behalf of Charitable Funds. However, we do ask that you contact us before any fundraising event or activity takes place so we can discuss the fundraising in more detail, as well as giving permission to use our Charitable Fund on any fundraising publicity.
If you wish to fundraise for Charitable Funds, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01924 546017, or by email at email@example.com
Read about people and organisations who have already fundraised for us at: