Tell us what you think
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to providing a first-class service to all our patients. Your feedback is vital to us so that we can improve the areas that need improving and make sure we keep doing the things we are doing right.
You can leave feedback - both good and bad - via the NHS UK website, where you can also see what others have said about their experience of the Trust. A member of Trust staff will respond in a timely manner to each comment/review.
Click on the image of the hospital you would like to leave a review about (Dewbsury, Pinderfields or Pontefract).
Other ways to tell us what you think
There are also other ways for you to provide your feedback.
- National Friends and Family Test (FFT) – the NHS Friends and Family Test provides an important opportunity for patients to provide feedback on care and
treatment they have received whilst in hospital. Your feedback is anonymous and you can put your card into any of the white 'Friends and Family Test' post boxes on the ward or other areas. If you are not given a Friends and Family card please ask a member of staff. You can also complete the Friends and Family Test online by following the web address on the FFT cards.
- Patient experience surveys - We regularly undertake both national and local patient experience surveys. These include a number of questions about your care. We can compare the results with other Trusts. Please contribute if you are asked or receive a survey. Results of national surveys can be accessed via the NHS surveys website
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – PALS are available to help deal with your compliments, concerns and complaints. A drop in service runs between 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday, offering the opportunity to talk to the team without the need for an appointment. Alternatively, the PALS team can be contacted Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) from 9:00am to 4:30pm on 01924 542972, or via email
- You can find useful information in our Listening to you patient, family and carer experience strategy 2018 - 2020 [pdf] 2MB
- Our PALS leaflet How to tell us about a concern make a complaint or express your apppreciation 163KB may also be helpful.