Tell us what you think
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to providing a first-class service to all our patients. Your feedback is vital to us so that we can improve the areas that need improving and make sure we keep doing the things we are doing right.
Compliments - We are always delighted to receive positive comments about our staff and services and we use these to highlight where things are working well.
Concerns - Sometimes, regrettably, things may not go as planned. You can speak to the person in charge of your care so they can help to resolve the matter straight away. In hospital this will be the ward manager or matron. In the community this will be the health professional dealing with your treatment or their manager.
To make things as easy as possible for you we offer multiple ways for you to give your feedback.
- National Friends and Family Test – feedback cards and links to the website are available in all our clinical services.
- Patient experience surveys - we regularly undertake both national and local patient experience surveys.
- NHS Choices website - ratings and comments can be left on the national website at www.nhs.uk.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – PALS are available to help deal with your compliments, concerns and complaints. A drop in service runs between 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday, offering the opportunity to talk to the team without the need for an appointment. Alternatively, the PALS team can be contacted Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) from 8.30am to 5pm on 01924 542972, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find useful information in our Listening to you, MY Patient, Family and Carer Experience Strategy 2015 - 2018
- Our PALS leaflet How to tell us about a concern, make a complaint or express your appreciation.pdf 176KB may also be helpful.