Tell us what you think
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to providing a first-class service to all our patients. Your feedback is vital to us so that we can improve the areas that need improving and make sure we keep doing the things we are doing right.
You can leave feedback - both good and bad - via the NHS UK website, where you can also see what others have said about their experience of the Trust. A member of Trust staff will respond in a timely manner to each comment/review.
If you would rather leave your feedback via the telephone you can call our PALs team on 01924 542972 from 8.30am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Click on the relevant image of where you would like to leave a review about (Dewbsury, Pinderfields, Pontefract or Community Services).
Other ways to tell us what you think
Via our PALS team:
Due to the current situation within the hospital, the PALS drop in service will be closed until further notice. PALS can still be contacted via email (email@example.com) or via telephone (01924 542972). Thank you for your patience.
- National Friends and Family Test (FFT) provides an important opportunity for you to provide feedback on your experience of our services. You can give feedback via card, or online via www.tiny.cc/midyorks, all feedback is anonymous.
- Patient experience surveys - We regularly undertake both national and local patient experience surveys. These include a number of questions about your care and allows us to compare the results with other Trusts. Please contribute if you are asked or receive a survey. Results of national surveys can be accessed via the NHS surveys website
- You can find useful information in our 'Listening to you patient, family and carer experience strategy 2019-2021'
- Our PALS leaflet 'How to tell us about a concern make a complaint or express your appreciation' may also be helpful.
- Healthwatch – are independent national champions for people who use health and social care services. They are interested in finding out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. Our local Healthwatch organisations can be found below