Tell us what you think
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to providing a first-class service to all our patients. Your feedback is vital to us so that we can improve the areas that need improving and make sure we keep doing the things we are doing right. To make things as easy as possible for you we offer multiple ways for you to give your feedback.
- National Friends and Family Test – feedback cards and links to the website are available in all our clinical services.
- Patient experience surveys - we regularly undertake both national and local patient experience surveys.
- NHS Choices website - ratings and comments can be left on the national website at www.nhs.uk.
- Compliments - We are always delighted to receive positive comments about our staff and services and we use these to highlight where things are working well.
- Concerns - Sometimes, regrettably, things may not go as planned. You can speak to the person in charge of your care so they can help to resolve the matter straight away. In hospital this will be the ward manager or matron. In the community this will be the health professional dealing with your treatment or their manager.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – PALS are available to help deal with your compliments, concerns and complaints and can be contacted on 01924 542972 Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Healthwatch Kirklees www.healthwatchkirklees.co.uk 01924 450379.
- Healthwatch Wakefield www.healthwatch wakefield.co.uk 01924 787379.