There are different ways that you can register with Patients Know Best. Find out how.
There are different ways that you can register with Patients Know Best and you can register for PKB by using your NHS login.
Recent patients of Mid Yorkshire will also automatically receive an invitation to register.
You can watch a video which takes you through the registration process for Patients Know Best.
Want to register for PKB? No problem! If you would like a PKB record, you do not have to wait to be invited. Simply use your NHS login details to verify your identity and create your PKB record.
There is also a step-by-step guide for registering for a new or existing Patients Know Best record with your NHS login:
- Click 'Register using NHS login' from the PKB registration page.
- You will be directed to the NHS login sign in page.
- Enter your email and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your NHS login password and you will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) to your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Continue’.
- You will now need to agree to share your NHS login information with PKB.
- Complete the form and click ‘Next’ and you will be signed into PKB with your NHS login.
If you do not have an existing NHS login, don’t worry. You will be prompted to create one after entering your email from the NHS login sign in page.
NHS Digital have also published a video and step-by-step guide on how patients can do this.
Patients can access parts of their PKB record from within the NHS App, and can use NHS login’s encrypted single sign-on to do so.
If you have been a patient at the Mid Yorkshire Teaching NHS Trust, you will receive an invitation to register for PKB by either email, SMS text message or posted letter.