Our Trust Board is legally responsible for the leadership, direction, control and risk management of our hospitals.
Our Trust Board is legally responsible for the leadership, direction, control and risk management of our hospitals.This includes setting the strategic aims and ensuring that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the Trust to meet its objectives.
The Trust Board is made up of voting and non-voting members which includes our Chief Executive, Non-Executive Directors and Executive Directors. You can see a list of our Board Members below.
Voting members - Non-Executive Directors’
- Keith Ramsay - Trust Chair
- Julie Charge - Senior Independent Director
- David Throssell - Non-Executive Director
- Gary Ellis - Non-Executive Director
- Alan Mighell - University Nominated Non-Executive Director
- Diane French - Non-Executive Director
Voting members - Executive Directors
- Len Richards - Chief Executive
- Chris Evans - Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Executive
- Amy Whitaker - Chief Finance Officer
- Richard Robinson - Chief Medical Officer
- Talib Yaseen - Chief Nursing Officer
- Phillip Marshall - Director of Workforce and Organisational Development
Non-voting members - Executive Directors
- Emma Hall - Chief of Planning, Partnerships and Strategy
- Jo Webster - Director of Community Services
- Mark Braden - Chief Infrastructure Officer
Non-voting members - Non-Executive Directors
- Lydia Devenny - Associate Non-Executive Director
- Lindsay Barron - Insight Programme Non-Executive Director
Board meetings and papers
Every month the Trust Board hold a public meeting where they discuss key decisions about the Trust.