Our Trust Board is legally responsible for the leadership, direction, control and risk management of our hospitals.
Our Trust Board is legally responsible for the leadership, direction, control and risk management of our hospitals.This includes setting the strategic aims and ensuring that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the Trust to meet its objectives.
The Trust Board is made up of voting and non-voting members which includes our Chief Executive, Non-Executive Directors and Executive Directors. You can see a list of our Board Members below.
View our Board Members in more detail
Voting members - Non-Executive Directors
- Keith Ramsay - Chairman
- Simon Stone
- Julie Charge
- Gary Ellis
- David Throssell
- Mahmud Nawaz
Voting members - Executive Directors
- Len Richards - Chief Executive
- Amy Whitaker - Chief Finance Officer
- Richard Robinson - Chief Medical Officer
- Talib Yaseen - Chief Nursing Officer
- Phillip Marshall - Director of Workforce and Organisational Development
Non-voting members - Executive Directors
- Carolyn Gullery - Interim Chief Operating Officer
- Dawn Parkes - Director of Nursing
- Emma Hall - Chief of Planning, Partnerships and Strategy
- Jo Webster - Director of Community Services
- Mark Braden - Chief Infrastructure Officer
- Paul Curley - Chief Clinical Information Officer
Non-voting members - Associate Non-Executive Directors
- Asif Ameen
- Lindsay Barron
Board meetings and papers
Every month the Trust Board hold a public meeting where they discuss key decisions about the Trust.
View our Board meetings and papers