Our Trust Board is legally responsible for the leadership, direction, control and risk management of our hospitals.
Our Trust Board is legally responsible for the leadership, direction, control and risk management of our hospitals.This includes setting the strategic aims and ensuring that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the Trust to meet its objectives.
The Trust Board is made up of voting and non-voting members which includes our Chief Executive, Non-Executive Directors and Executive Directors. You can see a list of our Board Members below.
Voting members - Non-Executive Directors
- Keith Ramsay - Chairman
- Simon Stone
- Julie Charge
- Gary Ellis
- David Throssell
- Mahmud Nawaz
Voting members - Executive Directors
- Len Richards - Chief Executive
- Amy Whitaker - Chief Finance Officer
- Karen Stone - Medical Director
- Trudie Davies - Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Executive
- Talib Yaseen - Chief Nursing Officer
Non-voting members - Executive Directors
- Dawn Parkes - Director of Nursing
- Emma Hall - Chief of Planning, Partnerships and Strategy
- Jo Webster - Director of Community Services
- Mark Braden - Chief Infrastructure Officer
- Phillip Marshall - Director of Workforce and Organisational Development
- Paul Curley - Chief Clinical Information Officer
Non-voting members - Associate Non-Executive Directors
- Asif Ameen
- Lindsay Barron
Board meetings and papers
Every month the Trust Board hold a public meeting where they discuss key decisions about the Trust.