Good partnership working is essential to deliver better health and social care to local communities.
Good partnership working is essential to deliver better health and social care to local communities. The Trust works hard to develop and transform services in partnership with other acute trusts, local Primary Care Networks, local authorities, the third sector and other providers.
As an active member of the West Yorkshire Integrated Care System (ICS), the Trust proactively leads key programmes of work and has adopted leadership roles within the West Yorkshire Association of Acute Trusts (WYAAT).
Our key partnership priorities are:
- Working with the Integrated Care System to develop the future governance within West Yorkshire and Harrogate.
- Continue to develop relationships with local Primary Care Networks (PCNs) in Wakefield and North Kirklees to improve patient pathways.
- Play a leading role in the development of the Integrated Care Partnerships (ICP) in Wakefield and Kirklees.
- Continue to work with Wakefield and Kirklees Integrated Care Board (ICB) in delivering shared services.
- Work with WYAAT members to further develop procurement services across the acute Trusts.
- Alongside other WYAAT trusts continue to develop clinical networks
- Working with Independent Sector organisations to support the reduction of Trust waiting times for elective services.