The Research Management and Support Office provides advice and support on all aspects of research.
The Research Management and Support Office provides advice and support on all aspects of research. This includes:
- Research governance
- Trust approval for research
- Research feasibility
- Contractual review and oversight of research studies
- Acting as central point of contact if there are any issues relating to the development of research activity within a specialty
- Financial management of research
- Research performance management
- Development of research infrastructure, capacity and capability
- Research information management and reporting
- Ensuring the Trust meets its responsibilities as sponsor and host institution
- Assisting with grant application and locating funding opportunities
If you are planning to undertake research in the Trust, please contact the RM&S office via email to midyorks.MY.email@example.com as all research activity which involves NHS staff, patients, patient samples, patient records or facilities should be registered with our team.
If you would like Mid Yorkshire to complete an Expression of Interest form to see whether it is feasible to undertake your research study here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RM&S team will co-ordinate and agree contractual terms for all confidentiality disclosure agreements (CDAs) relating to clinical trials. Please contact midyorks.MY.email@example.com for more information.
The Research team has a track record of delivering high quality research across a wide range of specialties. We are growing in new areas and welcome new colloborations and partners. If you are a commercial sponsor considering Mid Yorkshire as a potential site please contact the RM&S office via email at midyorks.MY.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01924 543771.